Role: Sr. UX Designer
Tools Used: Figma, Sketch, & Jira
Due to privacy reasons, here are some brief notes of multiple projects/verticals I worked on at Williams Sonoma Inc. I am a Senior UX Designer improving the end to end e-commerce site experience, customer care internal tool, B2B program, and Credit Card Loyalty program(s) for WSI family of brands; West Elm, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, Pottery Barn Teen, Mark & Graham, Rejuvenation, and Williams Sonoma.
• Leading the implementation of a new flow to allow all customer care associates to have the ability to identify issues with customers and enhanced improvements to an internal tool to improve efficiency. Success is measured by task completion, ease of usability, and efficiency.
• Working closely with a UX manager, engineers, and product managers to understand the history and constraints to create feasible designs for the build of the internal tool features due to some pages still migrating to become responsive pages.
• Leveraging Material Design guidelines and components for complex builds in the internal tool
• Identifying the complex builds of the sites to properly implement the design system for each brand with consulting from design system and accessibility experts on the
team if applicable
• Stress testing designs to ensure site responsiveness for each device viewport and working alongside engineers to provide detailed feedback during groom sessions and
QA before launch
• Creating A/B tests to test and productionalize features for product pages backed by hypotheses and wins from previous tests. Here's an example that did quite well.
Created visual enhancements to some digital and print touchpoints to make it easier for B2B members to shop and learn more about the program.